Visitors to Reigate College, regularly comment on its first-rate facilities.
Take a look at our 360 degree tour or check out the Facilities photo gallery below to see what the College's facilities are like.
Facilities hire: To find out about hiring some of the College's facilities (including Theatre, Sports Centre, Dance Studio and Refectory) click here.
Classes: To check out the latest information on 'external' gym membership and sports classes click here.
Recent developments to the College have included:
- construction of a new Enhancement Centre, which opened on 1st November 2013. This new facility houses a fully equipped Careers Department (staffed by qualified Careers staff throughout the College day), a dedicated Enhancement Room for running Enhancement tutorials and a ground floor Lecture Theatre, which will primarily be used to accommodate the College’s burgeoning Guest Speaker Programme.
- construction of new East and West wings to the County Building (including the provision of additional science labs and a larger College Shop and Reprographics area).
- construction of the Lindley Sports Centre, which includes a Main Hall (that can be used for a variety of team games including 5-aside Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Netball and Basketball), an Activities Room (for fitness classes and circuit training), a fully equipped Fitness Suite and 6 well equipped classrooms.
- refurbishment of the County Theatre (re-named the Paul Rispoli Theatre in July 2012), which includes auditorium-style seating and state-of-the-art sound and lighting.
- refurbishment of the Refectory and construction of an annexe to the Refectory, providing students with enhanced surroundings for working, dining or socialising in free periods.
- construction of a purpose-built Dance Studio providing specialist classroom facilities.
- refurbishment of the Langham ‘Independent Learning Centre’ (ILC) housing a computer suite of 92 computers.
- construction of the 'Garden Building’ comprising new Psychology classrooms and offices.
- construction of a standalone Business Centre providing teaching space for Business, Economics, and Travel & Tourism as well as a satellite Independent Learning Centre, computer rooms and staff offices.
- extension of the ground floor of Langham building providing greatly improved facilities for staff with a large, pleasant staff lounge, offices and a modern, spacious reception.
- improved changing facilities at the College's scenic Wallfield sports ground.